FAMILY

05.12 0 Comments

My Bachelor's Degree Graduation



Heaven is behind the soles of mother's feet. That means if you want a good life, then do good to mother.
Father is someone who will erase your sadness because God created the hands and shoulders of a father who is tough. A mother's love soothes and a father's love strengthens. My wish is simple, to see my parents healthy always. The love of both parents is compassion and forgiveness.
A greatest blessing from God is my father and mother.
The love of both parents is compassion and forgiveness.
For all of the support, the friend, and love you have given me, I thank you so much.
I’m so grateful to you, my Lord for blessing me with happiness, good health, and wonderful persons in my life.

"syukron ala kulli hadzihil asyya’i"





ELEKTRO...!!!! UNITY





"A big thank you to the friend who never fails to elicit a smile with his jokes, making me laugh no matter how down I'm feeling." TE UM...!!!! UNITY... UNITY... UNITY


Saya

Intro Andis Wijaya "Some say he’s was a good man , love kindness and to uphold the common interest"

0 komentar: